How to take a good photo for a Pawtrait
A good photo will make a good pawtrait!
Here are some tips I have found helpful for taking photos of pets:
1. Use natural light. The best is warm, natural sunlight. To avoid the 'washed-out' look, shoot in the morning or evening.
2. Get down on your pet's level. This does not mean that they need to be directly looking at the camera (sometimes it looks more candid/natural if they're not!)
3. If possible, use a good quality camera that will capture details. Phone cameras tend to be fine :)
4. Take multiple photos, the more reference photos you send the better! Plus I love seeing all of your fur babies.
5. Make it fun! Let them relax and be themselves. This will show through in the photo, and their personality will shine through.